SPARROW is a smart phone connected carbon monoxide monitor that lets you monitor your environment in real-time.
Easy to use with advanced features
SPARROW is designed to fill the need for personal air quality monitoring for health, wellness, and safety.
SPARROW brings health and safety to the Otterbox uniVERSE case system.
This innovate case design allows SPARROW to securely attach to your phone case.
Why measure carbon monoxide?
The target gas within air pollution often differs regionally making some air quality monitors less effective; however, carbon monoxide is commonly found in many polluted environments.
Real-time monitoring for CO, temperature, and humidity
Custom alert settings
Local air quality from AirNow.gov
Stay Safe with SPARROW
Carbon monoxide is an odorless gas that impacts thousands of lives every year. At high levels it is toxic and continued exposure to low levels can have lasting negative health effects. Sensitive individuals are especially susceptible to the effects of carbon monoxide.
Industry: Carbon monoxide is one of several gasses regulated by organizations such as OSHA and NIOSH to ensure worker safety. While many industrial settings are equipped with carbon monoxide alarms, low-level CO protection may not be monitored.
- Measures Temp, RH, CO
- Multi-colored LED and audible buzzer
- 1 x 2 inch size
- Rechargeable battery
- Built for Otterbox uniVERSE case system
- Highly accurate and gas specific SPEC SensorsTM carbon monoxide sensor
- Intuitive color-coded CO level and TWA display
- Custom warning levels
- Emergency texting feature
- Regional air quality data from AirNow.gov (US only)
- Street level mapping
- Exposure tracking with visual graph for data analysis and data sharing.