The uniVERSE case system by Otterbox is an innovate case design that allows modules to securely attach to your phone case. Each module, like SPARROW, is built with a custom rail that fits the uniVERSE case, extending the functionality of your phone.
SPARROW alerts you to elevated levels of carbon monoxide with a color coded display. You can customize up to three alert levels to fit your indivdiual needs.
Easy to use with advanced features
Designed to fill the need for occupational safety and personal air quality monitoring for health, wellness, and safety.
Why measure carbon monoxide?
Health and Wellness: The target gas within air pollution often differs regionally, but carbon monoxide is commonly found in many polluted environments.
Safety: Carbon monoxide is an odorless gas that impacts thousands of lives every year. At high levels it is toxic and continued exposure to low levels can have lasting negative health effects. Sensitive individuals are especially susceptible to the effects of carbon monoxide.
Occuptional and industry: Carbon monoxide is one of several gasses regulated by organizations such as OSHA and NIOSH to ensure worker safety. While many industrial settings are equipped with carbon monoxide alarms, low-level CO protection may not be monitored.
- Measures Temp, RH, CO
- Multi-colored LED and audible buzzer
- 1 x 2 inch size
- Rechargeable battery
- Built for Otterbox uniVERSE case system
- Highly accurate and gas specific SPEC SensorsTM carbon monoxide sensor
- Intuitive color-coded CO level and TWA display
- Custom warning levels
- Emergency texting feature
- Regional air quality data from airnow.gov (US only)
- Street level mapping
- Exposure tracking with visual graph for data analysis and data sharing.